Jewish Family Services
We work to promote strong, healthy individuals, families, and the Jewish community as a whole, by offering multiple services including: information and referral, support, advocacy, caring assistance and financial aid.
- Provide referrals to local services
- Advocate on behalf of individuals when needed
- Offer special programming and friendly home and nursing facility visits.
- Provide information to help guide seniors and their families in choosing appropriate housing options
Individual and Family Services
- Provide information about and referrals to community resources and activities
- Provide assistance and support during life transitions
- Advocate during medical, financial, housing, and emotional crises
Speak with our trained and caring staff. Contact Social Service Coordinator, Oriana, at 541-484-2541, or at email@example.com.
Durable Medical Equipment Lending Library
- The Jewish Federation has a lending library of durable medical equipment. Items include walkers, crutches, bath benches, canes, and other items. For more information to borrow or lend items. Contact Oriana, at 541-484-2541 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“I was bringing my elderly mother to live in Eugene and had no idea where to look for the best care options. They directed me to the right resources and supported us during the transition.”
” When my husband was diagnosed with cancer, I was so scared and confused. I didn’t know what the children and I were going to do. A caring person from Jewish Family Services helped me to organize my life and get through the difficult times.”
” I really love being a mother, but after my second child, Stephen was born there were days I felt overwhelmed and exhausted. Having an understanding person to talk to on a bad day helped me feel better about myself and to be a better parent.”
” With the help of Jewish Family Services, Dad was able to meet with others in the community. He stayed a lot sharper and didn’t suffer the mental deterioration you sometimes see when people are isolated in their homes.”
We are supported through the generosity of the Jewish Federation of Lane County and community members. While there are no fees for our services, your donations are greatly appreciated.